Mark is a lifelong resident of Oklahoma City and is a graduate of Oklahoma City University. He and his wife of 32 years, Debbie, raised their two sons in Ward 8 and know keeping our neighborhoods vibrant is the key to keeping OKC a great place to raise a family. A business attorney who practices in oil & gas and intellectual property law, Mark has been a civic activist who is proud of Oklahoma City’s Renaissance and is committed to fulfilling the promises of MAPS 3 and focusing on public safety and our infrastructure.
- Twice President of his local neighborhood associations
- Appointed by Mayor Mick Cornett to serve on Board of Adjustment
- Appointed by Mayor Mick Cornett to serve on the Mayor’s Task Force for the OKC Charter Revisions Committee
- Served on City Care Board of Directors. City Care is a non-profit organization founded in 1996 and is at work in the OKC metro area to improve the lives of those in poverty, including tutoring and mentoring for inner-city kids through City Care’s Whiz Kids Oklahoma.
- Former President of University of Oklahoma Alumni Association, College of Law
- Oklahoma City University Alumni Association
- Owner of a small, independent oil and natural gas company
- Member of Crossings Community Church